Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Me and Finals

Guess what time it is? It finals time, and it's my birthday. Boo on the finals. Hurray for being old. Anyway, we were able to leave the books at home for a bit and meet my dad for dinner, who was in town for meetings. Good thing I'm making my birthday last for at least a week to make up for it's bad timing. Here's to being another year older, and the last year I have to share my day with finals!
Bill, me*, Dad.

*birthday girls aren't supposed to have such atrocious hair. I blame it on the finals.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh, that is SO sad you have to share your birthday with finals. Happy Birthday anyway!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! Finals suck. My birthday is in May, so I can empathize with you. I hope your dinner was tasty and their is nothing wrong with making it a birthday MONTH! :)

Kate said...

Citymama, you are right, let the birthday celebration continue for the month!

Tyler V said...

Happy Birthday! Down with finals!

JoSue said...

wow, what a nice gift to have Dad in town! Hope your day was great. Wish we could all go out to eat together to celebrate the month of December!

JoSue said...

Oh, and only ONE more round of finals. HALLELUJAH!