Monday, June 27, 2011

OBX

We kind of just got back from a week long vacation to the Outerbanks, NC. I say kind of because we have been home for over a week now. But it was a welcome break from daily life and all of my family flew in for the week. We took about a bazillion pictures, so here are just a few...very few. It was a week full of cannon ball contests, the beach, eating seafood, kites, a light house, the Wright Memorial, sand castles in the sand*, otterpops, and so on an so forth. Why is coming home from vacation so hard?

We picked the most windy day for family pictures










4 comments:

JoSue said...

Clark's whole family went to the OBX last summer while I was pregnant and they LOVED it! In fact, that house looks almost identical to the one they stayed in. However, I'm sure all the beach houses down there look alike.

What a fun family outing! I am jealous of the beautiful beaches and water. I totally missed out. I love your little sun dress too. Of course you are always looking so fashionable even while swimming.

Hope you guys are well and enjoying your summer. We sure miss you!

Annette said...

I am totally in love with Outer Banks. We spent a week down there with some friends and it was the most relaxing vacation ever. You are making me want to go back....ah OBX

Nanette said...

That was SO fun! Thanks for all your planning!

Isaac Byers Family said...

Katie, you look like a diva in your little sundress and hat! Ya'll are so cute! I'm totally jealous of the beautiful beach vacation..one day. So glad ya'll are doing well.