Thursday, November 10, 2011

Boxing day

save me from this self inflicted torture, please

I know it is early for boxing day, but it is boxing day for us. We are boxing up our apartment and moving up the street. Huzzah!
Why is packing soooooo hard??? I've been productive, don't worry. I put on the giant head phones and have been jamming out while I pack up my kitchen up and clean my oven.
I've also plucked my eye brows and straightened my hair. Curled my eye lashes and had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. The apartment is a work in progress. We have to go get more boxes, but that can't be done until the babe awakes from his nap. Alas, I'll just have to waste time with..........photo booth. Ya welcome.
This was from a previous session with photo booth. My sister, Tzeitel. Circa Oct. 2010.

4 comments:

acandiedapple said...

We are doing the same thing. We move on Saturday. You? I hope your new place is a great improvement! Not that I ever saw the old place but it didn't seem like you loved it much. :)

Kate said...

yep, moving Saturday. We signed our contract last Saturday. It is all a little be fast, but we might as well rip the band aid off fast and get out of this place.

the lunch lady said...

i feel your pain sista. moving stinks.

but the pictures are awesome.

Nanette said...

Good luck with the move!