Friday, June 1, 2012

Trains

 We were supposed to take a trip to the library this afternoon, but alas, it is pouring and the news has taken over all channels with weather/tornado warnings. So instead of the aforementioned trip, blogging will have to do. Hopefully the 5 pounds of zucchini in my kitchen can last another day until I can find some cookbook to give me ideas as to what to do with all of it.

A while ago, I took some pictures of Asher playing with his trains, per the request of my mother in-law. I think I got a few gems out of the little shoot. For example, the above picture. Asher is showing me how he smiles. I also learned a valuable lesson. Playing with trains requires lots of concentration.


2 comments:

Annette said...

Zucchini bread. Or cook, peel, slice and use them as spaghetti noodles. Steam them...that's about all I've got.

Kate said...

spaghetti noodles, that's a good idea.
In case anyone else has an abundance of zucchini to use up, I made a delicious chocolate zucchini cake from the King Arthur blog, and will be making pizza with zucchini on it too. Here goes nothing.