Monday, March 22, 2010

Whats happening this week

A typical Chicagoan

It's spring break round these parts. And it has been filled to the brim with activities. First off, Bill wrote a paper all last week. I wrote a talk and worked.
We did a stay-cation here in Chicago Friday night and enjoyed some Chipotle, Wow Bao (the coconut custard bao are very tasty), and then hit up the sports authority just for fun. It was so romantic. Oh yeah, and we enjoyed the 65 degree weather!
Saturday - snowed all day. How can it be 65 one day and 30 the next? We both worked on our respective writing projects and watched New Moon. Kristen Stewart...oy.
Sunday - same thing we do every Sunday.
This week - Me - work, Bill - starts his mini MBA class, it's a week long for 2 credits. Does this mean he can have his business cards printed out to say JD, mini MBA (or just MBA in superscript)? I think it works.
Oh and did I mention I filled out a bracket this year. I don't follow basketball at all, but I'm tied for first. I was definitely suffering from some march madness until Kansas (my overall champion) decided to lose to UNI? For real?

I'm ready for a real vacation.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Kristen Stewart irritates me, too. She looks constantly constipated.

Danielle said...

Have you had the ginger ale at Wow Bao? Now that's a kick in the teeth. We drank maybe a third of it then had to throw it away because it was too spicy.

Clare said...

Sorry for your snow, but we were sure glad to have avoided it up north.

JoSue said...

I was hoping that having your baby was on the agenda!! Guess not... Surprised to see you watched New Moon. Thought you weren't into it. New Moon is so much better than Twilight so I'm curious if you liked it.

Also, you guys like Chipotle? We have one here and I try to like it but I think I'm expecting it to taste like Cafe Rio and it just doesn't. I miss that place...

Kate said...

definitely miss cafe rio, but that is all there is around here. Their tacos are pretty good.

Didn't love the books, but the movies are entertaining. Don't know which movie I liked better. Like I said, Kristen Stewart is an issue for me.

Katie said...

Love your blog! Any baby yet?