Monday, June 14, 2010

Graduation!

Bill graduated from law school on Saturday! It was a great day. The day started with a down pour as soon as we arrived at the Rockefeller Chapel where the hooding ceremony was held. But let up as soon as we were all drenched. They really couldn't have picked a better location. They had the organ blaring and a brass quartet and a beautiful location! Anyway, so here are some pictures from our day.
First picture is of Bill Weaver JD (can't put Esq until he is sworn in, it's against the law, he would know). in front of the University of Chicago Law School.


Rockefeller Chapel
I managed to snap this picture during the graduate procession leaving the ceremony, and I like the picture, so I thought I would share it.
Congrats Bill!!
Yeah for never having to go to school again!
Hurray for only 1 more test for the rest of your life!

9 comments:

the lunch lady said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! we are so proud of you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! that is super exciting and I am very jealous!!

Christa and Rob said...

Wahooooo! I can't believe you guys are DONE (we're jealous)! :) Congratulations! ps. Kate, that dress is really cute, and you look great!

Jobi Niu said...

AWESOME! What a great accomplishment!!!! Kate, you look GREAT! Ahhh. I'm thrilled for you guys. So... what's next?

DT Stevens said...

A BIG CONGRATS to both of you! Now what will you do with all your free time?!

Clark said...

I always thought that hooding took place in a back alley somewhere near the ghetto. Well anyways, "Yeah dog, you been hooded fool!" Hopefully I got the University of Chicago dialect correct.

Renee said...

Congratulations! That looks like a great, picturesque location for graduation. You all look great despite the downpour. Not sure which is worse. That or the 95 degree graduation we just attended.

Britton said...

That is a sweet beret man... Im pretty sure Stanford hands out those as well... but only to PhD's.. the JDs get shafted. Its a good thing you went to Chicago! Congrats man and good like on the bar.

katherine said...

I hope you don't mind me stealing the picture of the chapel. I got a lot of pictures of people and not a lot of campus.