Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bill Returns to Brentwood

Bill here. I returned to Brentwood, California last weekend for my high school reunion. Brentwood looked exactly the same, except that the population had doubled and all empty fields had been replaced by chains and houses, making the city (now a city!) totally unrecognizable. I had planned on taking pictures at the reunion, but other people were taking pictures so often that I can just get them off Facebook. But I did get a tour of the city (city!) and stopped at my old stomping grounds to take some pictures.

Ron Nunn Elementary

Bristow Middle School

Liberty High School

Old Home (Pontiac not included; saplings now trees; in a city!)

For those of you pondering whether to go to your reunions, I highly recommend it. I had a blast. Everyone was excited to be there and see one another. It was a really great time. Thanks to the Britton Olson home and the Jeff Olson home for hosting me.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Wow, those pictures bring back such a flood of memories!