Friday, January 20, 2012

The deep thoughts of a SAHM

*Wow, this picture quality is terrible. Sorry.
My kid loves cars. This shouldn't be news to anyone. Hot wheels, matchbox, airplanes, tractors, trucks, you name it, if it has wheels, he likes it. A lot. He is also really good at making car noises. How is that? Bill and I were lying on the couch playing with his cars one night and we discovered I make a really bad car noise. But after much coaching, I've got the shifting down. I've been driving for 12 years. How is it that my 21 month old can make a better car noise than me?

On to more pressing questions? Out of desperation, (4-5:30 is a hard time of day) I've put on the movie Cars. Scoff if you will. It is a happy movie, sans bad guys. Nemo makes an obviously dumb decisions and thus endangers his father with sharks and bombs and other scary things in order to find his lost child. Come on, a parents worst nightmare, losing your kid. He doesn't get UP. Toy Story is great, but since Asher likes cars so much, we watch it occasionally. It hasn't turned into an obsession for him and we both like it. But every time I watch it, I come up with new questions? What do the cars eat? How come there are no baby cars? Where would they put a baby car, does it already drive everywhere? How did the Cozy Cone get built, I mean the cars have no hands? Who knew a tire could be so versatile, it can wave a flag, but how? Can anyone answer these questions???

1 comment:

Annette said...

I have been wondering the same things! I too thought about the Cozy Cone being built, and then I thought about the NEON, how did they fix that? Basically if I think too hard about the movie I just go crazy :)