Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time is Up

Well folks, time is up and I have chosen a winner via Random.org to ensure fairness. And believe me, the odds were in your favor, because I pulled my sisters out to the running since they were there with me. But the odds were not in your favor if you did not enter the drawing (did you forget that this drawing was for everyone, not just lurkers). But for all of you who delurked:
WELCOME!!!
I'm so very glad you revealed yourself!!!
I love to meet new people, almost as much as I love writing with yellow highlighters and using exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
So, shall I reveal the winner of this fantastic prize??? Okay, I will.
Drum roll please.........................................................................................................................................


The winner is...........Paige, the Harvardian.


I promise, this was random. So for all of you that are jealous, or who just couldn't move their lazy summer butt, there will be more drawings in the future.
So Paige, please contact me via email or comment what your address is.
For the rest of you who are so curious as to what this prize is, stay tuned, my lovely husband (see picture below, the one on the far right) has the camera today.


Oh, what’s that you asked, when am I going to post pictures of my trip? Very, very soon. I just have to get the pictures from my sisters. And yes, this post is whacked, stupid formatting isn't working despite the fact I've been trying to fix it for the last half an hour. UNCLE!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Hooray, I won! Thanks, Kate the Chicago-an and random.org! I'll email you my address.

Larson Family said...

Yeah, you're back! I've been waiting to hear how everything is going. So hurry up and get those pics posted! Miss you

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Too bad I missed the delurking contest--I definitely would have revealed myself!

Violet said...

Darn, I lost! It's my birthday week too :(