Monday, August 10, 2009

Farewell to A

This is my co-worker A. You know her, I've talked about her before. She is leaving Chicagoland and heading to a place of warm weather and more expensive rent...CA. This is a good move for her, but a bad move for me. Good because she is getting married, bad because now I won't have a friend to waste time with and talk about/do ridiculous things. She entertained me all summer while Bill was gone and made those lonely months way more bearable. I'm going to be very sad, but good luck A. Feel free to start leaving comments now that you can't yell across cubicles with your thoughts about my posts. Peace out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love you and will miss you so much!

Renee said...

That sucks! It's so hard to find a good co-worker/friend.
Hope you like CA A. I sure do!