Monday, October 12, 2009

Hair



Have you guys heard of this documentary by Chr!s R0ck? I have to say, since moving to the south side, it has struck my interest. But after living here for 2 years, seeing a barber shop/salon on every corner is starting to make more sense. I had no idea that hair was taken so seriously. Maintaining my hair costs a fair amount, but I definitely don't spend 8 hours in the chair, and I don't drop thousands of dollars to get my golden locks. Check it out.

*disclaimer, this is Chr!s R0ck. enough said.

5 comments:

Christa and Rob said...

So, the only real question is, when are we going to go see it? :)

Kalli said...

I saw this on Oprah the other day. And the even more fascinating thing is how different of a world they think white women hair is. They think it is so weird that we are obsessed with thick and blonde.

Clare said...

I saw him on Leno the other night with a clip of this. I think it looks interesting.

Kate said...

yeah, I think I'm going to have to see it. I think of it as a learning opportunity. right?

Annette said...

Living in Philadelphia, I have this raging curiosity about black hair. This would answer so many questions! I actually can't wait to see it.