Monday, October 19, 2009

Mice infestation

I've had a problem lately. Mice infestation. They seem to be everywhere. I went to the gym during lunch today, and was digging through my gym bag to discover a mouse at the bottom. Last week, I hauled my cloth bag to the grocery store to carry my goods, and what do I discover as I'm unloading my groceries when I got home? A MOUSE. How disgusting, right? But don't forget this post I did last year. It should calm her fears, the mice infestation is really just little catnip mice that the cat likes to hide. I don't know how he gets them into these weird locations, but nevertheless, here is proof. I decided to pose the mouse in my gym bag next to my mouse at work. They became fast friends.

6 comments:

Kalli said...

This reminds me of having children. Yesterday I found some of Mackay's toys in a pot of oil that I had sitting on the counter. Yuck. But when a cat does stuff like that, genius.

Christa and Rob said...

Until I finished the post and realized you were talking about FAKE mice I was totally freaking out for you. You definitely had me going...

Recruitment Coordinator said...

I started reading your post and thought one of the U of C labs had all their mice on the loose.

Renee said...

Cute...the cat doesn't want you to forget about him while you're away!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

My sister's dog does that too- she was in her class and her dog's toys went bouncing out of her bag of books.

Liesl Shurtliff said...

I was a little nervous for you. I had a real mouse infestation, so I got a cat. It's like magic! They go away instantly.