Monday, February 15, 2010

Celebrity Sighting

Bill and I went out to dinner last week. It was delicious! Anyway, while we were eating, Bill kept turning around because President Packer was there. Cool hu? Then we got a better look of "President Packer" as he was carrying a martini and glass of wine from the bar to his table.
It wasn't him. What a disappointing Mormon celebrity sighting.
But, the garlic brioche monkey bread with prosciutto was delightful. I've been thinking about it all weekend.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

hahahaha! :D

JoSue said...

Clark and I are pretty sure we saw Tapanga (from Boy Meets World) at the Salt Lake airport. She walked right past us and we were both star stricken! I'm sorry to hear that your celebrity sighting was a bust...you've seen Obama though so I guess he's celebrity enough.