Tuesday, May 18, 2010

McSneaky in the Bedroom

Inspected By: Neil Young

I know this isn't the clearest photo, but my phone was all I had with me to snap this shot. What is the significance you might ask? Well I was doing laundry today...yes I do laundry, occasionally. Yes Bill usually does it and does a great job - separates, and remember so pull things out of the washer to hang dry. I know, I married super man (does this brag fest make you want to gag?). Anyway, I was doing laundry because I wanted the sheets on the bed washed because a certain someone was eating McDonald's in my bed. I'll let you guess who (it wasn't my sweet babe, or the cat). I confronted (might have thrown a fit) the offender and he promised me he wouldn't get any crumbs in the bed. Low and behold, I wake up one night to feed my babe and I feel salt all over my side. I was angry, fuming, extremely perturbed. Mind you, I was already feeling this way when I walked in on the perpetrator person eating fries. There wasn't any salt in the bed when I went to bed, and I discovered the source. The salt was coming from old red, my blanket. My mind flashed back to earlier that evening when I saw that the biggie sized fries were being propped up by old red.
Yeah, so I was doing laundry when I saw this on the back of one of the washing machines "Inspected by Neil Young". I mean, I know Neil Young is talented - I've heard his music, but who would have thought he was also an inspection superstar.

I shouldn't even have to post a poll about this but, do you let your spouse eat in bed?
My husband does it while I'm at work...little wiesel!

P.S. The previous poll about gifts was posted because Bill always wants to do gifts early, like a week early. I like to do gifts on the day of the holiday. Bill thinks I'm the weird one waiting.

1 comment:

JoSue said...

LOL!! For some reason I can imagine this conversation happening between you and bill about salt in the bed. I'm siding with you Kate, anything that could leave evidence should not be eaten in bed. McDonald's shake: definitely. Fries: no way.