Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No title tuesday

One of my earliest memories was my mom putting me down for a nap when I was little. I hated naps and thought they were so boring. I remember sneaking down the stairs to see what exciting things my mom was doing. She was doing something equally boring - reading the newspaper. After seeing that, I went back to my nap.
Now here I am, relishing my sweet babe's nap time, reading (not the newspaper though). It's official, I'm boring.


I have a poll for you all to take on the side bar. Please participate.
Do you like to receive presents early or on the day of the holiday. i.e. Do you like to get birthday presents 3 days before your actual birthday, or would you rather receive them on the real date?

4 comments:

Jess Hammond said...

Real date is more fun. But I won't say no if it shows up later :)

Kalli said...

I have to explain my answer: I would much rather have presents magically appear on my birthday. If they come early, I'm not waiting. (Nate's family grew up saving even Christmas cards for Christmas morning. Lame.) But I'm also okay with a plethora of presents on my birthday, and then presents trickling in weekly for the next month. Oh, by the way, my birthday is May 27th.

Danielle said...

I like to wait for the date, in theory. But in practice, Max and I can almost never wait to give each other our gifts for birthdays. In fact, we have a tendency to be about a month early if it's something we're really excited about.

JoSue said...

oh girl....even if all you did was sleep during his naps, no one would judge you. I sleep 12 hours a day and don't even have a baby! Hopefully he is sleeping well though and your sleepless nights are coming to an end. :)