Sunday, August 8, 2010

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I went out to DC this weekend to look for an apartment and to see my sister and her little family. She had a baby in June and I felt like our kids needed to meet. We had a little photo shoot on the couch. My babe is almost 4 months old, and her babe is 5 weeks old. I forget how small they are. He makes my baby look gigantic. I'm glad that the bigger baby is being held up by a 5 week old. Here is more of our photo shoot.
Does this make me a bad mom because instead of putting the babies up right again, I laughed and snapped some more pictures (neither were crying). Oops. Couldn't help myself. Come on, don't tell me this isn't funny.
In other news, we found an apartment! Hurray. I may have cried hysterically 2 or 3 times while searching, but we came, we saw, and we conquered! Let me just brag for a minute. It has a washer and dryer in the unit! I'm excited. And it's reasonably priced...for DC...cough cough. Searching for apartments is the worst. process. EVER! Thank goodness it's over for at least a year.

5 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Yay! I'm glad you found a place. Is it in Arlington? I didn't realize your sister lives here. That will be awesome for you.

Keith and Nicci said...

I laughed at the pictures too:)

Annette said...

I like it!

Natalie said...

Your nephew is super cute, too! I think the picture of them both tipped over is hilarious, too. It looks all too familiar. Congratulations on finding an apartment. I'm excited to hear more about it! I know that must be such a relief!

JoSue said...

So glad you found an apartment!! What a stress off your shoulders. And a washer and dryer....awesome! Love your couch pictures. Made me laugh.