Thursday, December 23, 2010

My little Samson

It's okay, I can admit it. My child's hair was getting out of control. I loved it, but he was starting to look like and orphan, throw in a sucker in one hand and sticky all over his hair and face and he would have looked like a neglected child left by the train tracks. He might have had a little mullet going on, and his hair wasn't completely standing on end anymore, but it was getting ridiculous. Bill put his foot down and pulled out the scissors. I cried. Asher didn't care. However, the day after his hair was cut, he was grumpy, I think all his happy powers were lost with the hair. Bill should have known his hair held magical powers.
Before
After

Also note that Bill cut his own hair too. He decided it was also getting to be ridiculous and so I woke up this morning to find him in the bathroom going to town on his hair with a pair of scissors. It looks good, and it saves money. Anyway, my two freshly shorn boys.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love the look on his face with that present in his mouth! And I'm super impressed that Bill can cut his own hair.

the lunch lady said...

He's so cute! I miss him. :*(

Clare said...

I'm a big supporter of not letting babies have crazy long hair that gets - can I say it - ugly. I use the clippers on Adam, and Clint uses them on himself. What handsome boys you have!