Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas

I know, Christmas has come and gone, but I've got some pictures I want to post. Anyway, we had a very merry Christmas here in DC. We started off the holiday by going up to the DC temple with my sister and her family. And wouldn't you know, all of DC was there that day too. The grounds were beautiful and they had a room full of nativities from around the world.My sister was nice enough to bring snow suits for the babies to wear since it was a cold week (of 30 F - so pleasant compared to the temperatures we experienced in Chicago). I put Asher in one, he looks slightly embarrassed in this picture. I think Asher starfish is funny, no?
On to Christmas eve with my sister's family. As you can see, I didn't do a very good job of documenting the holidays. I'll do better next year. But we did get pictures with the boys in their matching Christmas pajamas (thanks Vicki).
And then we got a million pictures of Asher opening presents on the big day. I'll spare you. But I have to say, this is the first time I've really looked forward to Christmas in a really long time. Though that little stinker didn't care about Christmas, it was probably the best Christmas our little family has ever had.
Hope you all had a very merry Christmas too!

No comments: