Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Things

I just feel the need to share with you a few of my favorite things. Some have change my life drastically, others just make me happy, so I'm sharing the wealth. In no specific order

1. Saigon Cinnamon from Costco. So good. I thought cinnamon was cinnamon until I tried this stuff. It is so flavorful and makes my oatmeal extra delicious!
2. Costco. Enough said.
3. Heated mattress pad. Thank you Maggie! This has revolutionized my life. Our bedroom is almost 10 degrees colder than the rest of our tiny apartment. How, I don't know. Before this, getting into bed was like sliding into a giant freezer, now it is like sliding into the sand in Hawaii.
4. Peanut butter snickers. So good. How could you improve something that is great, ie. snickers, just add peanut butter.
5. Little tiny baby coat in my coat closet. I think it is cute, and it makes me happy to see it there.
6. Morning runs. I'm so productive the rest of the day.
7. Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It's a good little workout.
8. Jimmer Fredette. Go BYU! I can't wait to see how many little Jimmers are born in the year 2011. Please tell me if you know someone who names their kid Jimmer. Pleeeease???
9. Hoda and Kathy Lee. I wish I had tv in my room, so I could watch KLG & Hoda from the comfort of my toasty bed.
10?????

Wow, I thought I'd be able to get to 10, but I don't want to over do it. Besides, I'm not Oprah where everything is my favorite thing. Did I forget anything vital?

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

ummmm yeah you forgot your favorite sister .... ;)

I'm going to have to try that cinnamon!

Erin said...

I, too, love Costco for just about everything. Note: if you go to the Crystal city one, I've found that between the hours of 5:30-6:30 are dead (except on Friday's) and the lines are super short... so you don't have to wait for 20 minutes to get a churro. :)

One of my new favorite things is my new fancy british vacuum Phil got me for Christmas, which I thought was lame at first...but then it's changed my life. If I was Oprah, I'd give one to everyone I knew... but I bet Oprah never vacuums, so never mind.

Kate said...

Erin,

Did you get a Dyson????
Bill and I agreed that when he graduated, we would get a Dyson. Life happens, we have no Dyson, but we have no carpet either.
Someday.

Sister, you are one of my favorites!

Natalie said...

I love Jillian's 30 day shred too! It's perfect to pack on vacation when it's really hard to go running or if there's a time you're stuck at home with kids, etc. It's saved my sanity many a day.

I have to admit, though, that the peanut butter snickers just can't beat a Fast Break in my book. :-)