Monday, May 16, 2011

Too Quiet

You know there is trouble when it is quiet. Here are a few examples.
Cass sleeping in my bed. I'm surprised I didn't find him with his head on my pillow and the blankets pulled up, but it was a hot day so sprawling out in the open is much cooler. Naughty cat.
We tracked down the Lobster Roll truck after reading about it in Bon Appetit. It was delicious and over priced...and had a horrendous line. But we were too busy stuffing our faces with fresh Maine lobster to care. It was naughty...good naughty.
Does this need an explanation? I think not. Naughty boy.
Kung Fu Panda hat, the hat owned by all loyal fans of Pablo Sandoval. It has many uses, obviously more than just for baseball it can be used to scare people. Naughty Bill.We bought a season pass to Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Okay, so no one is particularly quiet or naughty. But you have to be quiet on the tour, or else you can get kicked out. And that is naughty.
But you can be loud when viewing the animals. The sheep sure were noisy. Naughty sheep. That's probably why they live outside.
Giants vs. Nationals. Giants lost, we were quiet. They didn't play quite as well as they did during the world series. But they are smoking hot now. Naughty Giants.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Asher loved the panda. He thought it was hilarious; not scary.

JoSue said...

lol. Where in the world did you get the panda? I have a feeling Clark would go overboard with stuff like that. Unfortunately we can't see Asher's face so we'll never know if he really did like it. Our babies would cry and Clark would claim they liked it. So I'm not entirely sure I believe Bill.

I can't believe he pulled all those wipes out. The question is, does he have that face...the "I know I'm doing something bad" face or is he still pretty innocent in his naughtyness?

I have yet to go to a major league baseball game but you guys always make it sound fun! Maybe we'll make it out to the Rangers this season.

Miss you guys!