Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy belated Easter. I'm not even going to apologize for posting this a week late. Sometimes, that is just the way it is. Easter was kind of a bust for Asher this year. I thought we would have a fun little egg hunt...it was a failure. See picture below. I put Asher in the grass with eggs right by him, visible even. He started to get up then he realized how much he hates grass.
See, he hates grass. He is trying to hold his legs up so that he doesn't touch anything. So we had a modified hunt. I held eggs up to him, and he found them.
Then we took a break in the swing and happiness ensued.
Asher enjoyed the bounty of the egg hunt from the safety of a park bench.And then got to ride on my shoulders back to the apartment. Maybe the traditional Easter egg hunt will go better next year. Hope you all had an awesome Easter, egg hunt aside, we did.

2 comments:

Jeff J. said...

I hope Bill's okay with him hating grass. They play baseball on grass, you know.

the lunch lady said...

i love that mad face! he seems to feel that putting him down on the grass is quite unjust.