Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Food Tuesday

I'm declaring today good food Tuesday, because I ate this yummy sandwich for lunch and it is all I can think about right now. Let me tell you about it so you too and enjoy the last bit of freshness that is summer. Because this sandwich tastes like summer.


It is so easy. It has no name, at least that I know of. Correct me if there is a name, please?
Here is what you need:
Sourdough
Fried egg, from my chickens in my backyard of course.
Tomato
Avocado
Bacon
Spinach (should you desire a vegetable in the sandwich)
Mozzarella cheese

Toast your bread, add a little bit of mayo and layer it on. Give a little shake of some salt and pepper and voila. I heart this sandwich so much.
And last but not least, dearest Cass. Asher has gone down from a nap so Cass feels like he can emerge from his hiding spot in the laundry. Good thing I did whites yesterday, so that a hiding place could exist. Now on to the colors.

No comments: