Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh the Vanity

I thought I would do a little interview with.......none other than myself. I know it sounds vain, but who else am I going to interview at work. Enough said, here goes:

Interviewer: Hi Kate, what a lovely purple jacket you have on.

Kate: Oh thanks, you are too nice. My sister picked this out for me. She might as well do all my shopping.- (shoot a wink at Mari)

Interviewer: Well lets get started.

Kate: okay, ask away.

Int: So where have you lived in your almost 24 years of life?

Kate: Well I was born in the good ol' Midwest- Kansas City- land of the rolling his, then my family moved to Utah, I lived in Jackson, WY one summer, and now my spouse and I reside here in Chi town.

Int: Kansas has rolling hills?

Kate: Why yes, at least the the eastern half has hills. It is a wonderful state.

Int: Well you do look like a Midwestern girl.

Kate: What does that mean?

Int: I don't know, moving on. What is some of your favorite foods?

Kate: Everything, I love all food! Specific foods, I would say, bangers and mash, anything with carbs- (bread, pasta), peanut butter, sushi, nutella, chicken coconut kurma, and portobello ravioli. Yum! But I will pretty much eat anything.

Int: What won't you eat?

Kate: Chicken enchilada casserole, Hawaiian haystacks, banana boats, olives, and Smith's Chinese food.

Int: Interesting. So what is your favorite color?

Kate: Blue.

Int: Religion?

Kate: what is my favorite religion? Judaism.

Int: no, what is your religion?

Kate: oh, Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints or Mormon. All I can say is the Church is true!

Int: No Malaysian?

Kate: Nope, that is just my good friend Anne Curry.

Int: Okay, we will wrap this up (I know you readers don't like to read long posts, especially without pictures) Last question- What is your favorite highlighter color?

Kate: hummm, that's a tough one, but I would have to say, yellow, nothing like a good neon yellow highlighter. I could color a whole page with a highlighter just because. It is the perfect color of bright yellow.
Kate: Are we done?
Int: Yep, I will try to think of some better questions next time.

Stay tuned for the next installment, whenever that may happen.

6 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

Love it! I am so glad that you update your blog so often it keeps me busy!

Bill said...

Amazing.

tyler and ali said...

No olives?!? But you do like sushi...hmm, maybe we can still be friends!

Nanette said...

What is a banana boat? And thanks for the news, by the way. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day coming up! It's the 5th right?

Kate said...

nope, yours is the 7th (right) and mine is the 8th. Clarks is the 4th. So confusing, but I like that there are so many Decemberites!