Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caught in the Act

Don't worry, my posts are boring myself. But I can only look at mullets and rat tails for so long. So here is a picture of our silly cat. Please disregard all the crap on the counter, I am a lazy butt, and apparently Bill is too. So the cat can open the cupboards. He likes to use this skill when we are sleeping and he wants to do something annoying enough to wake us up. So he opens the bathroom cupboard half way, and lets it slam shut. He also knows that we put his toys in there when we clean up the apartment. Because of this skill we have since moved his toys around. I bought him some toy mice and hid them in an above the counter cupboard. He discovered them, and started opening that door. So Bill moved his extra toys to the second drawer (seen above) too tall to stand up and open, too awkward of a position to open from above. But alas, he has outsmarted us all.

*no his toys are not with food or kitchen items, unless you count boxes of sandwich bags and tin foil as such. We are sanitary.
*I'm in a rut when it comes to blogging right now, can you tell?

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

that cat has some serious skillz!

Kate said...

no kidding. Bill watched him opening the drawer and then took the picture.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

You are in trouble with that child- uh- cat.

JoSue said...

All I'm saying is that cats are a superior animal. I rest my case with your post. You would never see a dog do that.... That's pretty amazing.

Kate said...

Jo I think you should get a cat. Clark loved ours and wants one soooo bad. (I can write this because I know Clark never reads my blog).
Best part about our cat, sometimes he thinks he is a dog: plays fetch, very loyal, waits for us at the front door.

Renee said...

I think your cat is smarter than most. Mine just ate butterflies and pooped. Not as exciting.