Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Bill

It's Bill's birthday today, and it is also the Oliver Wendall Holmes mustache contest at school. He decided he would participate this year but opted for quality over quantity. So may I present to you a series of bearded birthday pictures.
1st, we have the full on beard, or shall we say a healthy neck beard. Don't hold it against him, it gets better. It's the closest I'll get to rugged mountain man, which is quite all right with me.
Next, we have completion of the beard trim.........with what could be interpreted as "I mean business" facial hair. Or, maybe a little french, "you killed my father, prepare to die".
And finally, we have the sultry shot. Bill may or may not have used some performance-enhancing substances. But he's not here to talk about the past. The picture is a little Blue Steel, no?

Anyway, to the point of the post. Happy Birthday Bill!! 27 never looked so good...or sultry.

4 comments:

JoSue said...

Clark was so impressed with Bill's beard that he called me from work and made me get on your blog immediately. :) Looks pretty good...although nothing will ever make these guys seem 27. They all still seem about 22. Wish we could be there to celebrate! Have a good birthday Bill!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday, Moustached Man!

Annette said...

Bill has some great looks with his facial hair. I like the goatee the best :) Happy birthday!

Christa and Rob said...

That last one is definitely "Blue Steel" quality. Rob's growing his beard too...we're Sunday School teachers so he claims it's in honor of the Old Testament. I think the mountain man appeal has something to do with it too. :)