Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Since we are back from the holidays, I figured I should probably update. So I'll grace you with one of our activities while visiting family.
You know L!ttle People B!g World? Well they are located just outside of Portland. I convinced Bill (which took a lot of convincing) that we should go check out their farm, despite being closed for the season. What a good husband, he appeased me and we drove down and snapped this picture at the road leading to their farm. I was mildly embarrassed of our touristy actions and rushed everyone back into the car after the picture was taken. However, just as we were driving away, another family unabashedly stopped in front to the sign to snap a picture. I wasn't quite so embarrassed after that. Can we say awesome! We should have hit up "The L!ttle Chocolatiers" store while we were in SLC (as that is another TLC show, also about dwarfs, (and no, our tourist destinations are not based on the locations of little people reality shows))

5 comments:

Christa and Rob said...

It's OK to admit that you plan your family vacations around little-people locations. TLC celebrity stalking isn't a bad thing. :)

You are looking cuter and cuter these days, Kate! Good job!

~Christa

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Kate- congrats on all your upcoming life changes but most excitedly for your addition. We are so happy for you!

JoSue said...

Ok, first of all there is no shame in loving reality TV stars.

Second, the next time you watch that show you'll be so happy that you went there, even though you felt ridiculous. Bill does look excited to be there...no matter how much he may not admit it. :)

Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were enjoyable. Stay warm up there in the arctic land of Chicago. I can't believe this weather!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! It's always fun and very unpredictable what you will post next...I love it!

Bill said...

I hate that show. I hate TLC. Hate!