Saturday, October 20, 2007

Comftable and Furious!


Meet the newest member of the family- not Bill, the banana chair. It arrived Saturday October 20 around 1pm ct, probably about 8lbs and 12oz, and around 45 inches long. Isn't it cute. It currently lives in the office, but occasionally it will mosey on into the family room for Wii time. It is a pretty happy little banana chair, and it loves its new home, and its family and Bill and I love it too. Now don't be jealous everyone, I know you all wish that you still had yours from your childhood. I remember mine, well not mine specifically, but Grandma and Grandpa Harvey's. I would always sit in the banana chairs to watch hours of Tom and Jerry
Well you all are welcome to come on over and see the banana chair for yourself and remember those good old day in your old banana chairs. Think about it, thus far only the Harvey parents and the Weaver parents are schedule to come see the chair....I mean us. So jump on it and schedule a vacation in the Windy City with Bill, Kate, and Banana Chair.

3 comments:

Bill said...

If you're not jealous, you're wrong.

Erin said...

I've found that banana chairs are really excellent for launching small children.

Mr. Beaver Mountain said...

I don't think there's anything better than gaming in a banana chair! In fact, a solid portion of my formative years were spent in banana chairs - the years spanning the original Nintendo through to N64.