Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Like You.... A Lot

Don't get confused y'all, I'm talking about my sweet hunk of a husband Bill.
So here's to you Bill, I like you a lot, and that is why I made you this.
I also like you a lot because you make me really yummy dinners. Ummmmm crab, "they're good little monsters."
I like you a lot because you spent a whole day searching the valley for crab forks, just for our first date. The list could go on, but suffice it to say, I like you....A Lot!


Happy (late) Valentine's Day Bill!

4 comments:

The Genealogist said...

Beautiful book, and amazing dinner.

Chelsea and Evan said...

The book turned out so nice! Way to go!!!

Renee said...

Britton got me a journal for V-day. And other stuff too, but looking at the book you made for Bill, I wish Britton could have paid YOU to make me one:) Also I like your dishes.

Sarah said...

Who knew there even was such a thing as crab forks? Go Bill!