Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bill the house spouse


This is Bill my husband. Bill is also my little house wife, I guess house spouse might be more appropriate. Though he has worked hard this semester, he has had a lot of free time. So he goes to class everyday and then comes home to study and chill. But during the day he also does wifely things. He does things like dust, clean out the litter box, take out the trash, unload the dishwasher etc*. He is nice like that. He also runs errands so that come Saturday, I don't have to run all over Chicagoland in order to get groceries for the week. He makes all the trips to Costco to get milk and cheese, you know, the necessities. One day while at Costco, he ran into a friend from the ward. She was there with her baby (she is a stay at home mom (SAHM for those of you who like abbreviations)). Bill and the friend chatted for a minute, and the friend said jokingly "next time we should carpool to Costco." And that was when Bill realize that he is a house spouse. Too bad he'll only be a house spouse for a 1 more year.
So don't mess with the house spouse, I know your all jealous anyway.

*he refuses to wear cute aprons or carry cute hand bags. How boring.

5 comments:

Britton said...

Bill used to iron my clothes for me when we were roommates. He's got MAD GAME!!!

Bill said...

That picture was for fantasy football. So far it has intimidated everyone.

the lunch lady said...

I might be scared to run into you in Costco . . .

Farm Girl said...

I wish I had a house spouse.

Keith and Nicci said...

That picture fits perfectly for a house spouse. I'm proud of you, Bill:)