Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Recap

Bill thought I should post this picture due to the range of emotions. Don't think I'm ungrateful. I'm holding a present from Bill's parents, but I was utterly confused when I opened up the package and found 2 of the exact same c.d. (that I really really wanted) (see confusion on my face). Bill's mom on the other hand was heartily laughing (see laughing woman on right side) because of the 2 c.ds. When she ordered the c.d, she didn't realize she already had one copy in her cart, thus she bought 2. She wasn't expecting Bill to wrap them both.
But as you can see, I'm not ungrateful, I was very happy and excited.

The big hit of Christmas this year was Rock Band. We love it! We have played it every day. I'll tell you what, my favorite part of Christmas this year was hearing Bill's mom singing along to Weezer and other such bands.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Britton said...

AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!! What CD did you get? What did Bill get? Man I really miss Maggie and Dana. Bill, Alex got like 8 Nerf guns and 100 darts, we had a massive war... Ah the memories.

the lunch lady said...

I can only imagine the Rock Band fun! Just tonight I got equal enjoyment out of hearing my kids wailing to Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer.

JoSue said...

I LOVE the expression on your face. I'm glad to see that Bill's parents made it to Chicago in one piece. The weather has been crazy. We played a bit of rock band over Christmas as well. I'm REALLY bad. Hope your Christmas was great!! Thanks for the Christmas card by the way, you're so on top of things.

Anonymous said...

I still say no Christmas pictures should be taken until everyone is cleaned up and out of their pajamas! Britton said it best, "AWESOME CHRISTMAS"! Katie was so awesome in running me around on errands just before Christmas. Katie and Bill blew us away with the meals they cooked for us - homemade clam chowder!!!, scrambled egg pizza on Christmas morning!!, pot roast!!, and homemade mini cinnamon rolls!!! (Katie will have the correct name.)
Thanks again for a great Christmas!

Kate said...

breakfast pizza and aebleskiver.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Rock Band seems to be the Gift this year. We too are rocking out here at the looney bin- just one more thing to make us looney :)

Two CD's can be a blessing- what if you loose one :)

Violet said...

Merry (late) Christmas!! That was THE BEST picture. I agree that the range of emotions is reason enough to post :)