Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicago

So today at work, A and I were having a conversation about music. The conversation turned into a heated debate (not really) about a certain band. A band by the name of Chicago. We had differing opinions about the band and while we were bantering back and forth, others jumped in with their opinion. So please take the poll on the side bar, I'm just dying to know what you think of the band Chicago.

Picture from noted.blogs.com

Scroll down for the poll.

It has been brought to my attention that my poll is unfair, as in there should be a option for "Sure, I like Chicago". A was complaining this morning about it so I'm redoing the poll. Recast your vote please.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Might we have a 4th category like "I like the band Chicago"? I'm not sure the soundtrack is really my dream......

Melanie said...

I may have mentioned it before on another one of your posts when you had mentioned you didn't like Chicago, but YES I do like Chicago! We have a few albums on our itunes. It's just great stuff in my opinion. :)

Kate said...

I don't mind if people like it, but I'm just wondering if it is a Midwest thing or nation wide.

Renee said...

Britton went to a Chicago concert!! Shun him.

Unknown said...

Hey they are all still alive? The band Chicago!!!!! As one who spent many a late night into the morning listening to them cranked up very loud they were GREAT, can't say I have heard them lately. Old rockers never die they just join Jerry Garcia. You go Britton.