Friday, September 14, 2007

Bill stole everything

So I was going to blog about what we did today, however Bill stole everything- well at least all the pictures. I still think that BYU has great landscaping but he is right, the buildings do not compare. So to see what I was going to say, see Bill's blog. So for my bit of news, I have a job starting Monday!!! Hurray, it is just temporary but we will see, it could turn permanent. I think I will have to go into the city to H&M and buy some new pants so I look like a professional.

6 comments:

Bill said...

Since I charged the camera, took all the pictures, downloaded them, and spent time editing them, I get them for my blog. As simple as this concept sounds, Kate has stolen my pictures on several occasions. And not until I steal pictures that she's worked on will we be even.

Nanette said...

Wow Katie! congrats on a job! How cool! You move fast! What is it?

Kate said...

I'll give you all the details on monday, when I start- all I know is I'm a liaison for an assistant vp of development.

Mr. Beaver Mountain said...

I wish I could buy some pro pants!

Farm Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farm Girl said...

Oh, but think how much you are going to miss working in the bindery.