Monday, September 3, 2007

It's Hammer(Burger) Time

There is nothing that means summer more than a good ol bar-b-que. Well I suppose I should qualify that, bar-b-ques are great but hamburgers are wonderful! I have always loved hamburgers, (and turkey clubs- but that is a different story). Wonderful juicy burgers on the grill with fresh onions and tomatoes from the garden and lettuce. Oh I can smell it now.....YUM! Burgers with chips and potato salad and soda- all that is wonderful. And lucky for me, we have had then 3 days in a row. Yes this is a little much, but when you won't have access to a BBQ for the next few years, you take what you can get. So I thought I would grace you with a pictures of a big fat juicy hamburger- to end the summer, since summer was officially over on Friday Aug 31.

No comments: