Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday My Little Cabbage!


Happy Birthday Bill-
And happy 25th year! Now you can do some many things:
rent a car
be a lawyer (you are at least one year closer)
insurance rates drop (so they say)
stay up past 10 pm
vote (viva Benito Juarez)
you are the same age as Atari
be a man
grow a beard
buy me a puppy
eat what ever you want
you are a quarter of a century old
learn to speak french and use terms of endearment like cabbage, flea, and weasel.
Well my little Cabbage, I hope you have a great day, and most of all I'm glad you were born, because now we can celebrate you every January 14th! Hurray for Bill!


7 comments:

The Genealogist said...

Happy Birthday, Bill. Hope you have a good one.

Unknown said...

Great Blog, Great Pictures!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILL!!!!!! I was going to do the "City Slickers" thing and call Bill at 2:10pm PST to wish him a Happy Birthday, but I thought that might be annoying, so he'll have to be satisfied with his birthday card. Love you both lots and lots and lots, Mom

the lunch lady said...

happy birthday Bill!!!

Farm Girl said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Billy-O. You're like the brother I never had....

Nanette said...

Happy belated b-day!

Clark said...

Bill has birthdays? I thought he was immortal?