Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Running Update


Here is my weekly running update, forgive me for being late (stupid Internet hasn't been working). So here goes. Last week I did a total of 42.2 miles. And I guess having to report my running is helping because on Wednesday I didn't want to get up, so I slept in, but since I knew I would have a blank on my running log- I worked out that evening- and believe me, it sucked. My long run on Saturday was great- it was relatively warm outside, and I felt better on this long run and held a faster pace than I did on my 4 mile runs this week. It is so much easier to run outside. So there you have it.

I just decided to post these pictures to show that we are bad to the bone- oh snap!

And for those of you waiting for a post on our Sacrament meeting this past Sunday, it is coming soon, so don't get your panties in a twist!

No comments: