Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas!!

The week before Christmas, my mom and I were at Target, and she said "I want to get all the boys (all the men that is) Nerf guns so they can have a Nerf war." I said "Are you serious, you know there will be utter chaos all day every day with those guns, and you know they won't just shoot each other, they will shoot all the innocent bystanders (aka the women)." She said "I know but they will have so much fun." So we picked out 4 Nerf guns and got my oldest sister in on it and she bought her 2 little carrot sticks Nerf guns too. And my mom was right, the guns were a success. There was an early morning fight between my dad, D-rock and the Bill, and then an afternoon fight with all the men/boys- sans CA brother (sorry brother, you guys should have come out). What am I doing referring to men, they were all little boys down in the basement and it was utter chaos!Christmas morning Nerf fight. Crane your neck to see.
The boys concluded that Dad watches a lot of action movies because he was a sure shot- he got Bill in the neck and D-rock in the mouth.D-rock crouching in the corner.
The afternoon Nerf war when the Lunch Lady's family came. Bill on N taking shelter behind an overturned table.
D-rock shielding himself with an ironing board.
M and D-rock (and my mom ironing in the background)
Bill and N.

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Boys will be boys. And grown men will be boys!

Farm Girl said...

Derek got in trouble over that Nerf war - he ruined his slippers crawling around on the floor playing commando. Sheesh, can't get that guy anything nice.

aly said...

i love so much that your mom is ironing in that pic! i am still in af and trying to find a job in a salon somewhere. pretty much the same old stuff besides that whole job thing.

Kate said...

We were at Target on Saturday and Bill insisted that I pick out a nerf gun so we can shoot each other at home.

Nanette said...

*sniff* We should have come!

the lunch lady said...

Yes, you should have!