Sunday, January 20, 2008

Running Update

I did a total of 47.9 miles this week. How do I feel, pretty good, how are my feet- just the usual blisters. Ready for next week? Yep, bring it on.
Since it was 5 degrees outside (with the windchill -10 at least), I did my long run on the treadmill which wasn't too bad. Here are a few artists on my iPod that helped me through it:
Leslie Feist
Spice Girls
Changes - 2Pac
Rilo Kiley (of course)
Black Eyed Peas
Franz Ferdinand
Ozzy Osborne
The Killers
Neal Diamond
Wilco
Outcast

5 comments:

Erin said...

HA! I totally have the Spice Girls on my ipod too. I also have a "radio edit" version of Eminem. "Move Yourself" is a good one.

Bravo on your crazy running week. I can't believe you did a long run on the treadmill! Until recently I was never able to stand more the 30 minutes running in place...but my gym has since installed plasma TV's and cable...changed my life. :)

Keep up the good work. You're inspiring.

Bill said...

Kate would like to thank her husband for rubbing said blistered feet every day and for downloading and putting onto her iPod said songs, a skill she has refused to learn to this day.

the lunch lady said...

Bill, you are a good, good man. I've seen Kate's feet. They can be scary. Kind of like OZZY OSBORNE!?!?!?

Whitney said...

You are a super star! I like that you give your mileage on the blog - it's very impressive!

Kate said...

I'm only doing these updates because if I know that I have to report my milage, then I won't skip a workout. I'll know if my milage is 4 miles too low. Runners are kind of funny about their weekly totals. Running is an illness. See my friend Chelsea's blog, she is just as sick as I am- when she isn't pregnant that is.