Friday, March 21, 2008

Elder Giuliani?

In our continuing coverage of candid pictures of presidential candidates, we bring you the former front-runner for the Republican nomination: Rudy Giuliani. Like many of you, I have been wondering what America's Mayor has been up to since his defeat a few months ago. Well today I found out: He's working as a blacksmith in historic Nauvoo, Illinois as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! He even gave us a miniature horseshoe and some "Prairie Diamonds", which are nails made into rings. It makes you wonder why such a good man would lose, but, I guess the Lord had a higher calling for him.


3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Did you see Steve Martin there too?

Chelsea and Evan said...

That is too funny! How was Nauvoo?

Mr. Beaver Mountain said...

Ok, I know I'm a little late, but that might be one of the best posts I've read all year! You need to come back to the fold.