Saturday, March 1, 2008

Running Update

This week was a rest week so I only did 44.5 miles. Oh well. My workout today was supposed to be a race, but I didn't find one, so I tried to do my workout at a faster pace than normal, and to prepare myself for the infamous Heart Break Hill, I through in some hills too.
For my fun fact of the week: check out the movie Saint Ralph. It is about a 9th grader looking for a miracle to save his mom who is terminally ill. Anyway, he thinks if he wins the Boston Marathon, he will be granted this miracle. So check it out, even if you hate running.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I actually saw that movie a couple years ago. It was kinda strange and sad, as I recall. Like I said before, though, I'm a sucker for running movies.

Kate said...

Well I have been known to like sad movies. But this one has a good ending. And, Bill loved this movie- Bill + running movie + entertained= good for me.