Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poll Analysis

It's the post you've all been waiting for. Sorry it has taken me so long, life is hard when you don't have to work- someone please pull me away from the t.v., I can't watch anymore food network, it makes me hungry. Oh, and might I also add, with less then a week to go, my allergies have kicked in, (perfect timing), but I'm still functioning, just sneezing.

Okay so the poll. Well let me ask, what do you think of the results? I don't know why I'm asking, half of you already vocalized your disgust with the post, but lets be honest, peeing in the shower is more prevalent than I, or any of you, probably realized. According to Bill I need to mention that the poll needs to be reworded. Since There are a couple of options in the poll that all suggest peeing in the shower at one point or another and only one option that says absolutely no peeing. The total comes to 16 people peeing in the shower in the past, present, and future, where as 7 said they never pee in the shower and/or pee only in the pool. So with my simple calculation:

I've concluded that 70% of people still pee in the shower. So next time you decide to take a bath in a shower/bath combo, at least put a wash cloth under your bum.......or just don't take a bath unless you are in your own home.

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I'm glad you took such a scientific approach to this life-altering dilemma.

Bill said...

Other way around: There's only one way to say yes, and 3 to say no. So it's really 12 yes votes to 11 no votes, meaning only 52% of people pee in the shower.

Also, that's an equation for orthogonal coordinates. You can't get partial differential equation math by me. I totally knew it wasn't for peeing.

Kate said...

Bill you are such a party pooper, or pee-er

Tracy said...

Hey!! How are you? I saw on your blog that Chelsea had a baby. How exciting. Did she marry that guy she was dating when I left? How fun that you are running the Boston marathon. well, fun for you, not really for me. I'll stick to walking.