Saturday, April 12, 2008

Running Update- The Final Countdown



It's the final countdown until Boston, 9 more days!!! So for this last week I've put in 37.7 miles, and maybe I should have cut down more, but oh well. This next week will be pretty easy with lots of rest.

My fun fact for this week is....the Boston marathon will be broadcast live on Versus at 10 AM ET. I think I've got my racing outfit picked out, so look for me in a red top and black shorts, weather permitting. Also, Nova is doing a segment on the Boston Marathon which airs on Tuesday at 8 PM CT or Sunday. Check it out.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

ooh, good luck!!

JoSue said...

So what day is the marathon exactly? I counted nine days from your post but that put me on a Monday. Is that right? Oh man, I'm getting nervous for you. I will definitely be looking for you though. You need to wear a florescent hat or something...that would be really helpful.

Kate said...

yep, the race is on Monday the 21st. Unfortunatly, you will probably never see me on tv, with 25,000 runners, my chances are slim. But I'll be smiling for the camera no matter what!

Eric said...

good luck with the marathon- i'll be thinking of you! we won't be out in boston until june, so we can't watch it this year, but we will next year!! have fun and don't lose a toenail!