Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Back, Hallelujah

Oh I'm back, hurray! Yes we are alive. 1,900 miles later we made it to Las Wages, I mean, Sin City, or Las Vegas.We are here in our new very short term home, and once I figure out how to transfer the pictures I've taken from a raw format to jpeg, then I'll post them, but as for now, I don't know how, and Bill always makes it look so complicated. So I'll just have to wait for him to show me, or do it for me.
Here is the problem. There is NO FREE INTERNET! How is this possible? I'm going through withdrawal! The place where we are staying charges $.20 per minute. Even Barnes and Noble charges. So here I am, an the public library. I have to make it quick because the weirdo across from me is commenting on how cute my freckles are and how long I've had them. (Don't be alarmed Mom, there are lots of people here) But honestly, does the rock on my left hand mean absolutely nothing?
But now that you all know my unfortunate internet circumstances, you should also be aware that my responses to email and writing clever blogs might be fewer than normal (not that I am that frequent), but they will still appear, because there is just way to much crazy stuff to write about during our short tenure here.

3 comments:

Kendall said...

Harv~Did you come to Utah? If you did, I missed you and am totally put out. I am glad that you're closer now. Me and the sibs are gonna be driving through on the 2nd of July...let's get lunch! I also LOVE your blog! It makes me miss you even more!

Keith and Nicci said...

Can't wait to join you guys in a few weeks ourselves - we need to plan a dinner or something for when we get there. As in, you could cook a yummy dinner (I'm always impressed with your Good Food Fridays) and I could help on the sidelines:) J/K

Kate said...

Sorry Kendawg, I was in Utah for about 30 hours. But I will be there again in July. Call me

Nicci, So when you do guys move out here? We are definitely going to have to do dinner sometime. I'm excited!