Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day in My Life

Today I featuring...my life in photos. All of you that live far away, well know you can be with me, in photo proxy. Unfortunately, you will see that my life is pretty uneventful, so uneventful, that my pictures drop off towards the end, so I'll fill you in with words.

So, I present to you "A Day in My Life"

Wake up early, today is was 5:24, some days I wake up later, it just depends on my run for the day.
Get on the treadmill, I had to crank out 10 miles. afterwords, I'll get home around 7 and get ready for work
Hop on the CTA for work and get there around 8:30 AM
Work hard for the money, so hard for the money (no I'm not a slob, I was just working on a big project, ahem)
Continue working hard for the money with A., my coworker
Walk across campus to the bus stop at about 5. Don't you love that the sun is still out. Oh hallelujah!
High for the day was 10ish. I'm not sure, but it was cold. I'm still walking to the bus stop.
Take bus home, see previous bus picture. Get off bus and walk by cars covered with poop. Our car is one of them, but not shown in the picture.
Cass is waiting for me when I get home. He jumps on my shoulder and walks around the apartment with me for a bit.
Sorry no pictures of dinner, I cooked an acorn squash, it was underwhelming. Bill was at the "midway" dinner, since he is midway through law school.
Went to Stich n'Chat, (if you want to put it nicely.) where I worked on my next project....a knitted bikini. Oh lala!!
Pattern found in this book. Just kidding, I'm making a hat for Bill, hopefully I'll have it done before summer.
And then, I went home at around 10 pm, to find Bill locked out of the apartment. Awesome. And went to bed at about 11.

There you have it. I hope you enjoyed your day with me. You should do this too, I want to see what everyones day is like. Come on, you know you want too. It is so fun.

6 comments:

Bill said...

Cool post.

Erin said...

Cool idea! I might have to try that soon.

A knitted bikini? awesome. Seriously, the whole concept is wrong on a host of levels. :)

JoSue said...

I like it, I like it! I'm inspired to do one myself. However, my evenings are pretty uneventful so I may have to wait until I have an activity to do. Otherwise it'd be a picture of me watching American Idol. :) Your work space looks nice and cozy by the way.

I meant to comment on your previous post. I have NO idea what a falafel is or another word that you mentioned you ate. You guys are so cultured!

Keith and Nicci said...

How do you function on maybe 6 hours of sleep? I would die. I actually found your day very interesting:)

Anonymous said...

I noticed headphones in your desk picture. What do you listen to during work? We weren't supposed to stream audio from our work computers, but in desperate, mind-numbing times I streamed some contraband NPR.

Melissa said...

Glad to see the picture of stitch n chat. Is that really a homemade knit bikini? I should get to work. Glad to read your blog. I remember now reading it this summer because LuAnn said you were funny, and you are entertaining so keep it comin.