Friday, February 13, 2009

My Random Thoughts

Last night was the law school auction. It has an official name, but I can't remember what it is. CLI or something.
Here is Bill, the bid for a dinner at a professors house with a private chef went for around $2,000. A little out of our price range.
Here is a picture that I have on my computer. I thought I would share it with you, you might have already seen it. We were at the Grand Canyon.
My final random thought is.........skinny girls. Don't you just hate them? Hate might be too strong of a word, so let me rephrase that. Don't you think they are obnoxious. I'm talking about those skinny girls that brag about how skinny they are. For example, girl on a running forum said "I only weigh a buck (100 lbs), so I'm not going to go run when the wind is 50 mph, it might blow me away (giggle giggle)!" Hu, who cares how much you weigh? Why would you volunteer that information? Or there are the girls who talk about how small they are and how hard it is to find clothes. I think some girls use their size as a safety topic. You know, awkward silence, so they talk about "because I'm so small" or "I'm so skinny and I can't gain weight..... giggle giggle". Well listen up skeletors, nobody wants to hear about how you can't find clothes that are small enough for you or how you you can't put on weight. Shop in the kids section.So this is the end of my random thoughts, I'm sorry if you think I'm a horrible person.

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

like you are one to talk, missy.

no, you are not skelator (really, who'd want to be? Keira looks icky) but you're no where near plus sized.

Elise said...

You reminded me of this quote, attributed to Mariah Carey:

"When I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

Tracy said...

Down with the skinny girls!!! Let's start a revolution.

Nanette said...

You don't need a private chef--you are already married to one, right? :)