Sunday, February 8, 2009

Running Update

It's time for the weekly update. This week I put in 44.7 miles in, I was hoping for a few more, but oh well. Yesterday it was 57 degrees out and so I ran my long run outside and it was glorious!!!!
Well, it was glorious except for the fact that the snow that had been on the ground since Christmas time was finally melt, thus the trail was flooded in some areas. Oh well, it was still worth it.

I downloaded my Garmin onto Bill's computer and I had 1,336.72 miles on it. That is a lot of miles, and that only has warm weather miles on it. I can't wait for warm weather again.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That's a lot of miles! Bravo!

Violet said...

Wow, impressive!!

Paige said...

That's more than 1/20 the distance from the Earth to the moon! Keep running, Kate!

Keith and Nicci said...

I'm thinking your weekly updates on the thousands of miles you run are definitely more impressive than my weekly updates on coupons and diapers. Oh well, I guess I'll never measure up to you, but I'll keep at it:)

Kate said...

hey, I want to try the coupon thing, but your little program only works for ut and nv. And I don't get the paper, so the few coupons that come in my Better homes and Garden magazine, are usually things I don't buy. If you know of a coupon program for the great state of IL, I'd do it.