Monday, August 25, 2008

Au Revoir Las Vegas

Goodbye Las Vegas, I'll be frank, I'm glad to be rid of you, but don't worry, there are some things I will miss about you. For instance, there was never a dull moment. So here are some pictures to remember the good times and the bad. You decide which is which.
Fremont StreetThe BellagioThe Court House
Home sweet home. Unfortunately, by the time I decided to take a picture of this gaudy sign, it was half burned out.
The locals
More locals
Fried Oreos at Mermaids

More fried Oreos.
Viva Las Vegas


*Disclaimer: There are nice areas of Las Vegas, but we didn't live in any of them, thus my pictures reflect the area we lived in. But these pictures will give you a PG-13 view of Las Vegas area near the strip.

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

wow. very colorful. I can't believe you wanted to leave a place where you can get sexxpresso.

JamesnMeagan said...

Yum Yum! I love fried oreos. They have them at the state fair in North Carolina, I'm so jealous I haven't had them in years.

Keith and Nicci said...

I'm feeling happy for you guys too:) I think I would be hating life right now if we weren't living away from all the "sexxpressos" there! So sad you guys are gone for my sake though - had a blast during the short time we overlapped!