Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The mighty hunter

My brother in law was in town, also know as PB&J (if you read the Sack Lunch Conspiracy)
He was in Chicagoland on business, but made the trek over to visit us, (if you have to take the Dan Ryan, you know it is a long and arduous trek). He took us out for gelato and we had a lovely discussion on elk, deer, turkey, and pheasant hunting. It was a bloody good conversation over ice cream. I asked him where all this hunting came from because we H girls didn't marry hunters (Bill is not a hunter). He said that he has always been a hunter. I told him that we H girls have always been mighty hunters too, we choose to hunt for...........bargains.
Speaking of which, I bought 1 lb of jumbo shrimp that was devained and peeled for $6! Oh man, I am a good hunter.

Sorry no pictures, maybe I'll update with pictures later.

2 comments:

The Genealogist said...

That's the way to hunt! I'm so proud of you.

the lunch lady said...

bargains! the best kind of prey!