Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Husband

The other day, Bill asked me to take the flag football registration in and pay for the team. He was out of town. So I took it into the intermural office and handed the paperwork and money to the guy in charge, we'll call him Chuck, because I can't remember his name. So Chuck took the paperwork and read through the form to make sure everything was filled out. He read aloud the team name:

Mitt Romney's Revenge

I felt embarrassed. In fact, Chuck chuckled when he read the team.
Why does my husband chose the most absurd team names? Here are some of the other team names he has used or though up for various things: Provo Polygamist, Big Love, Dean Levmore's Favorite Minority, Team Sprite, The Osmond Brothers, The Non-Alcoholic Ernest Hemingway Society.

I have no comment.

3 comments:

Bill said...

What?! You left out 4 Mormons and a Jew? That was my best one, because there were only 4 of us, and when people would ask us "Who's the Jew?" we got to respond, "Jesus."

the lunch lady said...

hehe :)

Danielle said...

Mitt Romney's Revenge, that's pretty good.

Although, I'm with you Kate. I probably would've also been embarrassed to hand that over to Chuck.