Saturday, October 18, 2008

When your there.....

I know I've been a huge slacker lately when it comes to blogging. Sorry. But what can I do, I worked a lot this week, and to make matters worse, Bill was out of town, so I was left with my crappy computer, which means, I don't blog or serf the web. But I'm making an exception for this post. (You can thank me later).
But for today's post, I'm going to sing a little song for you all. Feel free to sing along.

"When you're there, I sleep lengthwise, and when you're gone, I sleep diagonal in my bed"

Bill has been out of town a lot lately, so this song has joined my bedtime routine. Boy, is it a good song. I grew up to Phish, and various other bands like The Cure, Pink Floyd, REM, you know, the good stuff. And they all hold a special place in my heart.
Back to the point, I've been sleeping diagonal in my bed, and I like it. But, I like having Bill home more. Who am I kidding, I still sleep diagonal in my bed when Bill is home (it's just not as obvious though).

2 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I'm with ya, sista

Nanette said...

apparently, it runs in the family :)
Both your brother and niece do the same thing.
I tell him to sing it this way:
When you're there, I sleep diagonal. And when you're gone, I sleep diagonal in my bed.