Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blond......Kate Blond

*Forgive my lame title, my creativity is struggling.

I'm a changed women. How so you ask? I'm finally blond again. It has been a long time coming, but today I made a visit to Dave, my favorite hairdresser and was transformed. Oh it feels great. I miss the days of lovely blond hair, because you know, blonds have more fun.
Before
Boring strawberry blond hair. This aged filter I added to the photo really doesn't help my case, but here it is.
After
I added the aged filter so you could have a fair comparison. Too bad it is so cloudy out, all natural light was lacking.
And here is a "vintage photo for you. I am in high school (yours truly is on the right, just in case you couldn't tell) with my swim team girls. I was so blond and tan back then. Oh those wonderful days. Oh well, blond from a bottle is healthier anyways, it doesn't come with skin cancer.

7 comments:

Annette said...

I love the blonde hair Kate. It's just you :) I had completely forgotten about that trip-thanks for the memory!

Kendall said...

I loved that trip!!! We had so much fun with Jorge & Ma's weirdo host fam, huh? You're beautiful regardless what color your hair/skin are! I love that I'm always making some stupid face in all my pics. My posterity is going to think I was deformed. I wanna get all the girls together sometime soon, good memories!

Kate said...

This trip was so fun, I miss carefree fun. reunion sounds awesome, although it is getting increasingly more difficult. Everyone is so spread out. Boo.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Hey Kate! This is Megan Melendez! I love looking at your blog every once in a while, but have never commented! I hope you are doing well!

Kate said...

Hi Megan, I'm so glad you left a comment! You made my day when I saw your message!

the lunch lady said...

I loved the title. Blond. Kate Blond.